SUBCARD® LOYALTY SCHEME TERMS AND CONDITIONS FROM 4th MARCH 2015
The SUBCARD® loyalty scheme is operated in participating SUBWAY® stores by Eat-Commerce Ltd. If you need to write to us the address is set out below.
The Card1. The Card is issued by and remains the property of Eat-Commerce Ltd. Eat-Commerce Ltd reserves the right at all times in its absolute discretion and without notice not to issue Cards and to either amend these Terms or on reasonable notice to terminate, withdraw or cancel Cards (including withdrawing or cancelling the SUBCARD® mobile application) and/or any points which may have been collected.
2. You can only obtain a Card if you are a resident of the UK or ROI and if under the age of 18 have obtained parental consent. The Card and any other related applications remain your responsibility at all times.
3. Only the person who has applied and registered for the Card can use it. Only one Card will be issued per Cardholder's account. To register your Card please visit https://subcard.subway.co.uk and follow the instructions. The Card is non-transferable and can only be used at SUBWAY® stores for your own use.
4. The Card is a loyalty card and is not and cannot be used as any form of credit card, guarantee card or proof of age or identity.
Mobile Application5. The SUBCARD® mobile application is offered as part of the SUBCARD® loyalty scheme and is only available on compatible mobile phones.
6. The SUBCARD® mobile application will allow a compatible mobile phone to display a barcode which may be used to collect points in place of a standard Card.
7. To download the SUBCARD® mobile application, visit https://subcard.subway.co.uk/cardholder/home_uk.html and follow the instructions on the site.
8. You may only download the SUBCARD® mobile application if you are a resident of the UK or ROI and if under the age of 18 have obtained parental consent. Downloading the mobile application may incur standard data download rates, please contact your service provider for more details and seek the bill payer's consent (if applicable).
9. To the maximum extent permitted by law, Eat-Commerce Ltd accepts no liability for any loss or damage suffered by you in connection with using the SUBCARD® mobile application, including without limitation, in relation to any transmission delays, failures of the SUBCARD® mobile application, damage to any mobile phone, data message delays or any other technical difficulties beyond its control.
10. Eat-Commerce Ltd reserves the right to block any user of the SUBCARD® mobile application at its discretion in the event the user is not complying with these Terms.
Points11. Points will be awarded as follows:
13. After 28 days from new registration of a Card Points will be earned at the Standard and Double rates (when Triggered) as set out above. Points earned prior to registration of the Card will not be retrospectively updated or 'topped up'.
14. The Card must be scanned at the point of purchase to earn the points, and Double Points will not be awarded retrospectively where the Cardholder fails to present the Card for any transaction.
15. Eat Commerce Ltd reserves the right to change the amount and value of points awarded in UK NI and ROI at any time, on 14 days notice. However, all points collected up to the date of the rate change can be redeemed in accordance with these terms and conditions.
16. Some promotional offers may not be able to be used in conjunction with the Standard Points issue rates, this will be at the discretion of Eat Commerce Ltd. Double Points may not be used in conjunction with any other offer.
17. Points will be awarded on purchases made in SUBWAY® stores and may be redeemed against products available in SUBWAY® stores as advertised from time to time and may change. Points can only be added or redeemed upon presentation of your Card or your SUBCARD® mobile barcode at the checkout when paying for a transaction. Please note points cannot be redeemed until you have registered your Card in accordance with clause 3 above.
18. Points cannot be exchanged for cash.
19. If you lose your Card or if it ceases to work for any reason Eat-Commerce Ltd may, at its sole discretion, replace your Card and, once you have registered your new card, transfer any points collected on it to the new card, thereafter the original card will cease to work. If you lose your mobile phone or the SUBCARD® mobile application ceases to work, the SUBCARD® mobile application can be re-downloaded and providing you re-register with your original email address your points will be transferred to your new SUBCARD® mobile application.
20. The Card may contain a maximum of 5000 points at any time. Eat-Commerce Ltd reserves the right at all times in its absolute discretion and on reasonable notice to raise or lower the maximum limit of points allowed to be held on any Card.Any points in excess of the imposed limit may be lost.
21. Eat-Commerce Ltd shall be entitled to set a limit on the number of points which may be awarded to each SUBCARD® account in respect of special promotional items on which additional points are awarded.
22. Eat-Commerce Ltd shall be entitled at any time to cancel points awarded if the relevant products to which such award relates are returned or cancelled for any reason and a refund of the purchase price is given.
23. Whilst your Card does not have a fixed expiry date, if you have not used your Card to make a purchase for 12 months or more, any points on it will expire and your balance will be reset to zero. You can register a new replacement Card or continue to earn new points on your existing card.
24. Each exclusion or limitation of liability in these Terms applies to Eat-Commerce Limited, the owners and operators of SUBCARD® stores, Doctor's Associates Inc., Subway Franchisee Advertising Fund Trust B.V., Subway International B.V. and their related companies, employees and agents.
25. These rules are governed by English law and subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English Courts.
26. SUBWAY® and SUBCARD® are registered trademarks of Subway IP Inc.
Promoter: The SUBCARD® loyalty scheme is operated in participating SUBWAY® stores by Eat-Commerce Ltd, located at 40 Oxford Road, High Wycombe, Buckinghamshire, HP11 2EE, UK.