Valentine’s Day BOGOF
SUBCARD® APP EXCLUSIVE OFFER. On 14th February only, registered and activated Subcard® App users only will be eligible to receive a complimentary 6-inch Sub, with the purchase of another 6-inch Sub when scanning their Subcard® app. The complimentary Sub will be the Sub of equal or lesser price. Customers must have completed account registration by midnight on 07.02.2020 to qualify for this offer. Participation may vary, to see which stores are NOT participating in this offer, please check the store list here https://www.subway.com/en-GB/Promotions/participating-stores-terms-conditions.
While stocks last, see in-store for details. Offer can only be redeemed once per Subcard® app customer and is only valid for the intended Subcard® account and will not be transferred or redistributed to another account in any circumstance. This offer is only available if the transaction is made using cash and not when products are purchased by redeeming Subcard® points or in combination with other offers. Offer may not be substituted for any other product. Offer is only valid for Subcard® app customers ordering in Subway® stores and not valid when ordering with third party delivery services. Photocopies and screenshots are not accepted.
Meatless Meatball Marinara Sub offer – 300 bonus Subcard® points
Between 2nd January and 31st January 2020, registered and activated Subcard® users will receive 300 bonus Subcard® points when they purchase a Meatless Meatball Marinara Sub and then scan their Subcard® app or card. Prices and participation may vary. While stocks last, see in-store for details. The bonus Subcard® points will be credited to the intended account within 48 hours of purchasing a Meatless Meatball Marinara Sub. Offer can only be redeemed once per Subcard® customer and may not be substituted for any other product, and may not be combined with any other offers. This offer is only available if the above product is purchased for cash and not where it is purchased by redeeming Subcard® points or in combination with other offers. Offer is only valid for the intended Subcard® account and will not be transferred or redistributed to another account in any circumstance.
*Our vegan products are made using vegan ingredients. However, within our normal operating environment, our vegan ingredients may come into contact with non-vegan ingredients.
7Up ‘Tis The Season To Be Free Promotion
21st November – 26th December 2019
VOID WHERE PROHIBITED OR RESTRICTED BY LAW. OPEN ONLY TO LEGAL RESIDENTS OF NORTHERN IRELAND AND THE REPUBLIC OF IRELAND.
MANY WILL ENTER. FEW WILL WIN. NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER, WIN, OR CLAIM A PRIZE. A PURCHASE OR PAYMENT WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING.
- Promoter, Administrator & Prize Provider: The 7up ‘Tis The Season To Be Free Promotion (“Promotion”) is promoted by Subway Franchisee Advertising Fund Trust, B.V., Prinsengracht 13 Amsterdam 1015 DK Netherlands (“Promoter”) and is administered by Eat-Commerce Ltd, 40 Oxford Road, High Wycombe, Buckinghamshire, HP11 2EE, England and/or its designee (“Administrator”). Prizes are providped by Britvic Ireland Limited, Kylemore Park West, Ballyfermot, Dublin 10, Republic of Ireland and/or its designee (“Prize Provider”).
- Eligibility: The Promotion is offered to legal residents of Northern Ireland and the Republic of Ireland only who are at least 18 years of age. Promoter, Administrator, Prize Provider, and employees each of their respective parent companies, subsidiaries, affiliates, advertising and promotion agencies (collectively, “Promotion Entities”), and each of their immediate family members (e.g., spouse, parent, child, sibling, and their respective spouses and their respective step family members, regardless of where they reside) and persons living in the same household of each, whether or not related, are not eligible to enter this Promotion or win. All local laws apply.
- Promotion Period: The Promotion will begin at 12:01 a.m. GMT on 21st November 2019 and end at 11:59 p.m. GMT on 26th December 2019 (“Promotion Period”).
- How to Enter the Promotion: During the Promotion Period, in order to be entered into the Promotion each entrant must: (i) have an activated, registered Subcard® that is not suspended at any time during the Promotion Period; and (ii) satisfy the other criteria set out in these Official Rules.
Further to the above criteria, to be entered into the Promotion each entrant must correctly answer the skill question via the Subcard® website at https://subcard.subway.co.uk/cardholder/en/ (“Subcard® Website”). To change their answer, entrants must answer the skill question again via the Subcard® Website and the most recent answer before the date of the relevant prize draw will be entered.
Subsequent entries into the prize draws may be made during the Promotion Period either (a) each time the entrant’s Subcard® is scanned in store at the check-out when making a purchase of a Subway® product (no purchase required in Northern Ireland), or (b) for free by posting their full name, postal address, email address and registered Subcard® account number to: Freepost RSJT-LCCS-UEGZ, “7up Free Tis the Season to be Free” Promotion, Eat Commerce Limited, Rapid House, 40 Oxford Road, High Wycombe, HP11 2EE. Only one written entry will be accepted per entrant per day during the Promotional Period. Postal entries must be received by the Promotion’s closing date of 26th December 2019 at 23:59 and are subject to these Official Rules to the extent that the Official Rules are applicable.
For new Subcard® registrations made during the Promotional Period, entry into a prize draw will only be accepted in relation to purchases made in accordance with these terms and conditions (no purchase required in Northern Ireland) after: (i) the Subcard® has been registered and activated; (ii) the entrant has registered their details within their Subcard® account; and (iii) the entrant has answered the skill question correctly. Registration of a Subcard® will be confirmed within 48 hours of the entrant registering their details in accordance with the terms set out in the Subcard® website at https://subcard.subway.co.uk/cardholder/en/tnc/.
It is the responsibility of each entrant to ensure that their correct and current contact details, including full name, postcode, email address and a current contact telephone number are registered with their Subcard® account by 23:59 on the day before the relevant draw. Entrants will not be allowed to change their physical or email addresses in relation to this Promotion after entering the Promotion.
Important: By entering into the Promotion, the entrant gives their full and unconditional agreement to these Official Rules and to the Promoter and/or Administrator’s decisions and interpretations, which are final and binding in all matters related to the Promotion, each to the fullest extent permitted by local law. If an entrant participates in the Promotion using a mobile device, message and data rates may apply. Entrants should consult their wireless providers’ pricing plans.
- Prizes: There will be 3 prize draws which will take place on the prize draw dates specified in the table below. Entries must be received by 23:59 on the day before the relevant prize draw date in order to be entered into the draw and all subsequent draws.
Prize Draw Number Prize Draw Date Entries received during this period Prize Notification Date to winners Full prize details Prizes for Northern Ireland Prizes for Republic of Ireland 1 04/12/2019 00:01 on 21/11/2019 – 23:59 on 03/12/2019 05/12/2019 Apple Airpods In-Ear Bluetooth Earphones 20 20 2 11/12/2019 00:01 on 21/11/2019 – 23:59 on 10/12/2019 12/12/2019 Apple iPhone 11 64GB Smart Phone 3 3 3 27/12/2019 00:01 on 21/11/2019 – 23:59 on 26/12/2019 30/12/2019 Nintendo Switch Games Console 5 5
a. Odds of Winning: The odds of winning a prize depend on the number of eligible entries received during Promotion Period.
b. General Prize Conditions: In no event will more prizes than are stated in these Official Rules be awarded. If, for any reason, more prize notifications are sent (or more claims are received) than the number of prizes offered, as set forth in these Official Rules, the Promoter reserves the right to award the intended number of prizes through a random drawing to be conducted by Administrator from among all eligible recipients of prize notifications or prize claims received. There is a limit of one (1) prize per person/household. No prize substitution or exchange will be allowed, except by the Promoter and/or the Prize Provider, who reserve the right to substitute a prize of equal or greater value in case of unavailability of a prize or a force majeure event.
- Selection of Winners, Notice to Winners, & Prize Claiming: Potential winners are subject to verification of eligibility and compliance with these Official Rules. Each winner is deemed to be a potential winner, pending verification of the entrant’s eligibility and compliance with these Official Rules, as determined by the Administrator, in their sole and absolute discretion. For clarity, Promoter is responsible for setting eligibility requirements for the Promotion and Administrator is responsible for verifying eligibility.
Potential winners of each prize draw will be selected at random by computer generated process. There will be two witnesses to each prize draw and an independent adjudicator for any disputes in this respect.
Potential winners will be notified by email by Prize Notification date listed in the table in Section 5 after the relevant Prize Draw Date.
Potential winners have until 00:00 midnight five (5) working days after the dates of the prize draws to reply by email to claim their prize. If no response is received during this time, then the prize will be forfeited, and an alternative winner may be chosen by Administrator. Winners will be requested to give confirmation that they wish to accept the prize.
Upon verification of eligibility, the relevant prize will be mailed to the winner at the physical address (P.O. Boxes are not permitted) provided by the prize winner when contacted to arrange delivery of the prize. Please allow four (4) to six (6) weeks for prize delivery.
The Released Parties (defined in section 7 below) shall not, to the fullest extent permitted by local law, be held responsible for any delays in awarding a prize for any reason. If a potential winner is found to be ineligible or is not in compliance with these Official Rules or declines to accept a Prize or any winner notification is returned as undeliverable or any documentation or information is not provided in the time frame given (if applicable), then a prize may be forfeited. Any portion of a prize not accepted by a winner will be forfeited.
If a prize is no longer available, the Promoter and/or Prize Provider shall be entitled, in its sole discretion, to provide a substitute that it believes, in its absolute discretion, is a reasonable substitute for the original prize. The prizes are non-transferable, non-refundable, cannot be sold, redistributed or exchanged and no cash will be offered in lieu. Prize images are for representation only. A Prize will only be awarded to a verified winner.
- Liability and Limitation of Liability: By participating in this Promotion, entrants agree that, to the fullest extent permitted under local law, the Promotion Entities, Subway IP LLC. (“SIP”), Franchise World Headquarters, LLC (“FWH”), Subway International BV, Subway® stores, Subway® Franchisees, the European Independent Purchasing Company Limited trading as IPC Europe and each of their respective affiliates, subsidiaries, representatives, consultants, contractors, legal counsel, advertising, public relations, promotional, fulfillment and marketing agencies, website providers and each their respective officers, directors, stockholders, employees, representatives, designees and agents (“Released Parties”) to the fullest extent permitted under local law are not responsible for: (i) lost, late, incomplete, stolen, misdirected, postage due or undeliverable email/text notifications or postal mail; (ii) any computer, telephone, satellite, cable, network, electronic or Internet hardware or software malfunctions, failures, connections, or availability; (iii) garbled, corrupt or jumbled transmissions, service provider/network accessibility, availability or traffic congestion; (iv) any technical, mechanical, programming, printing or typographical or other error; (v) the incorrect or inaccurate capture of registration information or the failure to capture, or loss of, any such information; (vi) any error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, communications line failure, technical error, theft or destruction or unauthorized access to the Promotion; (vii) any injury or damage, whether personal or property, to entrants or to any person’s computer related to or resulting from participating in the Promotion and/or accepting a Prize; and (viii) entries that are late, forged, lost, misplaced, misdirected, tampered with, incomplete, deleted, damaged, garbled, or otherwise not in compliance with the Official Rules. Further, the Released Parties are not responsible for any unanswered or undeliverable winner notifications.
By entering the Promotion, each entrant agrees, to the fullest extent permitted by local law: (i) to be bound by these Official Rules, including entry requirements; (ii) to waive any rights to claim ambiguity with respect to these Official Rules; (iii) to waive all of his/her rights to bring any claim, action or proceeding against any of the Released Parties in connection with the Promotion; and (iii) to forever and irrevocably agree to release and hold harmless each of the Released Parties from any and all claims, lawsuits, judgments, causes of action, proceedings, demands, fines, penalties, liability, costs and expenses (including, without limitation, reasonable attorneys’ fees) that may arise in connection with: (a) the Promotion, including, but not limited to, any Promotion-related activity or element thereof, and the entrant’s entries, participation or inability to participate in the Promotion; (b) the violation of any third-party privacy, personal, publicity or proprietary rights; (c) acceptance, attendance at, receipt, travel relatedw to, participation in, delivery of, possession, defects in, use, non-use, misuse, inability to use, loss, damage, destruction, negligence or willful misconduct in connection with the use of a prize (or any component thereof); (d) any change in the prizes (or any components thereof); (e) human error; (f) any wrongful, negligent, or unauthorized act or omission on the part of any of the Released Parties; (g)i lost, late, stolen, misdirected, damaged, or destroyed prizing (or any element thereof); or (h) the negligence or willful misconduct by entrant.
If, for any reason, the Promotion is not capable of running as planned, Promoter reserve the right, at its sole and absolute discretion, to cancel, terminate, modify, or suspend the Promotion and/or proceed with the Promotion, including the selection of a winner in a manner it deems fair and reasonable, including the selection of a winner from among eligible entries received prior to such cancellation, termination, modification or suspension.
Without limiting the foregoing, everything regarding this Promotion, including each prize, is to the fullest extent permitted by local law provided “as is” without warranty of any kind, either express or implied, including but not limited to, the implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose or non-infringement.
- Disputes: For entrants in Northern Ireland, this Promotion will be governed by Northern Irish law and will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Courts of Northern Ireland. For entrants in the Republic of Ireland, this Promotion will be governed by Irish Law and will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Courts of Ireland.
- Publicity Rights: By participating in the Promotion and subject to the winner’s prior written consent being obtained, winners acknowledge they may be contacted by Promoter, Administrator, Prize Provider, and/or their respective designees to sign a release allowing, to the fullest extent permitted by local law, the right to use his/her name, address (city and county), biographical information, photos, picture, portrait, likeness, voice, and/or statements regarding the Promotion and/or the Promoter for promotion, trade, commercial, advertising, and publicity purposes, at any time or times within a reasonable period during or after conclusion of the Promotion, in all media including, but not limited to, live television, worldwide, on the World Wide Web and Internet, without notice, review, or additional approval and without compensation, except where prohibited by law.
- General Information: Any attempted form of participation in this Promotion other than as described herein is void. The Promoter and/or the Administrator reserve the right to disqualify any entrant found or suspected, in their sole and absolute discretion, to be tampering with the operation of the Promotion; to be acting in violation of these Official Rules; or to be acting in an unsportsmanlike manner or with the intent to disrupt the normal operation of this Promotion.
If it is discovered that a person has registered or attempted to register more than once using multiple phone numbers, email addresses, residential addresses, multiple identities, IP addresses, use of proxy servers, or like methods, all of that person’s entries will be declared null and void and that person will not be awarded any prize that he/she might have been entitled to receive. Any use of robotic, automatic, macro, programmed, third party, or like methods to participate in the Promotion will void any attempted participation effected by such methods and the disqualification of the individual utilizing the same.
Entrants and/or potential winners may be required to provide proof of identification and eligibility as required by the Promoter and as verified by the Administrator. In the event of a dispute as to the identity of a winner, the winning entry will be declared made by the authorised account holder of the email address submitted on the registration form associated with such entry. “Authorised account holder” is defined as the natural person who is assigned to an email address by an Internet access provider, online service provider or other organisation (e.g., business, educational institution) that is responsible for assigning email addresses for the domain associated with the submitted email address. Each entrant may be required to show proof of being an authorised account holder.
CAUTION: ANY ATTEMPT TO DELIBERATELY DAMAGE ANY WEBSITE OR UNDERMINE THE LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF THE PROMOTION IS A VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND CIVIL LAWS. SHOULD SUCH AN ATTEMPT BE MADE, THE PROMOTER AND/OR THE ADMINISTRATOR RESERVES THE RIGHT TO SEEK DAMAGES OR OTHER REMEDIES FROM ANY SUCH PERSON(S) RESPONSIBLE FOR THE ATTEMPT TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW.
If any provision of these Official Rules or any word, phrase, clause, sentence, or other portion thereof is held to be unenforceable or invalid for any reason, then that provision or portion thereof shall be modified or deleted in such manner as to render the remaining provisions of these Official Rules valid and enforceable. The invalidity or unenforceability of any provision of these Official Rules or any prize documents will not affect the validity or enforceability of any other provision.
No entrant shall have the right to modify or amend these Official Rules. The Promoter and/or Administrator’s failure to enforce any term of these Official Rules shall not constitute a waiver of that provision and such provision shall remain in full force and effect.
All entries and/or materials submitted become the property of Promoter and/or Administrator and will not be returned.
In the event of any conflict with any Promotion details contained in these Official Rules and Promotion details contained in any promotional materials (including but not limited to point of sale, television and print advertising, promotional packaging and other promotional media), the details of the Promotion as set forth in these Official Rules shall prevail.
- Winners List: A full list of winners and prizes is available on request to those sending a stamped, addressed envelope to “7Up ‘Tis the Season To Be Free Promotion”, Eat-Commerce Ltd., 40 Oxford Road, High Wycombe, Buckinghamshire, HP11 2EE until 26th March2020. In the interest of preserving the privacy of entrants, only the surname and first initial of winners will be provided for this purpose.
- Promotion Parties: For clarity purposes the Promotion parties are defined as follows:
a. Promoter: Subway Franchisee Advertising Fund Trust, B.V., Prinsengracht 13 Amsterdam 1015 DK Netherlands
b. Administrator: Eat-Commerce Ltd., 40 Oxford Road, High Wycombe, Buckinghamshire, HP11 2EE
c. Prize Provider: Britvic Ireland Limited, Kylemore Park West, Ballyfermot, Dublin 10
This Promotion is in no way promoted, endorsed, administered by or associated with Apple and/or Nintendo.
Subway® is a Registered Trademark of Subway IP LLC. ©2019 Subway IP LLC.
Welcome Bonus – 250 bonus points
A single allocation of 250 Subcard® points will be awarded to a new customer who registers their Subcard® online or via the Subcard® app. This offer is valid for new customers only. Points will be loaded onto the Subcard® within 48 hours of registration of the Subcard®.
Subway® Savers menu available from 99p, prices and participation may vary. See in-store for details. 200 Subcard® points can be used to redeem a portion of Hash Browns or Nachos.