Your privacy is important to us, therefore we operate by the following principles.
When you apply for and register your Subcard® you will be asked to provide information that personally identifies you, to enable us to contact you and give you access to added functions of Subcard®. By applying for and registering your Subcard® you consent to the collection, use and transfer of your information under the terms of this policy.
How we use your information
We will use details from the application form of how you use your Subcard® and what you buy in our stores in accordance with the following:
- to enter you into promotional prize draws, competitions or other promotional activities or prize giveaways we think may be of interest to you, please let us know if you do not wish to be entered into such promotions.
- to help understand your shopping habits to improve our services and to supply products you want.
- to contact you where necessary concerning your Subcard®.
- to use and analyse the information we collect so that we can manage Subcard® and administer, support, improve and develop our business.
- in particular, we may use your information to contact you for your views and to notify you occasionally about important changes or developments to your Subcard®.
- we might also use your information to let you know about other products and services which we offer which may be of interest to you.
- we will only contact you by electronic means (e-mail, App or SMS) with information about goods and services similar to those which were the subject of a previous sale to you or if you have opted-in to receive such information. If you do not wish to be contacted or change your mind about being contacted in the future, please let us know.
- we will only share your details with carefully selected third parties, including the owner of the trade mark and theSubway® system, Doctor’s Associates Inc, Subway Franchisee Advertising Fund Trust (SFAFT), European Independent Purchasing Ltd and other companies in theSubway® group, their affiliates, subsidiaries and other businesses that process Subcard® information on our behalf. You will not be contacted by such third parties.
- we may also use and share aggregate information relating to groups of customers, without identifying individuals, to learn more about customer behaviour and find ways of enhancing our service.
- if this business is sold or integrated with another business your details may be disclosed to our advisers and any prospective purchasers and their advisers and will be passed on to the new owners of the business.
If you would rather not receive information from us please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org or amend your preferences via your account login. Please ensure that you notify us of your preference for each e-mail address that you may have given to us.
Storage, Retention and Accuracy of Personal Information
The data that we collect from you may be transferred to, and stored at, a destination outside the European Economic Area (“EEA”). It may also be processed outside of the EEA by one of our suppliers which is currently a New Zealand based company. We confirm that our contractual arrangement with our New Zealand data processor incorporates the European Commission’s 2010 Standard Contract Clauses (regarding Directive 95/46/EC) relating to the transfer of personal data to processors outside of the EEA, and as such your data will be treated in accordance with UK and EEA data protection laws, and will be safeguarded against loss, access, use, modification, disclosure or other misuse.
By submitting your personal data you agree to its transfer storing and processing as above.We will retain your information only for as long as necessary to fulfil the purpose(s) for which it was collected and to comply with applicable laws and your consent to such purpose(s) remains valid after termination of our relationship with you.
We take all reasonable steps to insure that your information is accurate, up-to-date, complete, relevant and not misleading.
Updating your details
If any of the information that you have provided to us changes, for example if you change your e-mail address, name or if you wish to cancel your SUBCARD®, please let us know.
Access to information
You have the right to access information we hold about you. Your right of access can be exercised in accordance with the Data Protection Act. Any access request may be subject to a fee of (currently) £10 to meet our costs in providing you with details of the information we hold about you.
Our website uses tools to make the service easier for you to use:
If you do not wish to accept our Cookies you can decline Cookies and/or refuse access to previously stored information by using your web browser. The facilities within your web browser to allow you to do this will vary from browser to browser but they may be found in the “Privacy” or “Cookies” section of the “Properties” menu of your browser. If you require assistance in disabling Cookies you should refer to the “help” menu within your browser. Please note however, if cookies are disabled, you may not be able to use all of the interactive features of our website and it may limit the service we are able to provide to you via the website.
A “referrer” is the information passed along by a web browser that references the Web URL you linked from, and it is automatically gathered by our web server. This information is used by EIPC to identify broad demographic trends that may be used to provide information tailored to your interests.
IP address data
IP addresses are automatically gathered by our web server. Your IP address is a number that is used by computers on the network to identify your computer so that data (such as the web pages you request) can be sent to you. You will not be personally identified from this information. Your IP address may also be used to assist in the detection of fraud and EIPC may pass this information to the Police. Environment variables we gather include time, type of web browser being used, the operating system/platform, and CPU speed. This information is used only for broad demographic information. This information is used by us in identifying broad demographic trends and may be used to provide information tailored to your interests.
All comments, queries and requests relating to our use of your information are welcomed and should be addressed toSubway® c/o Eat-Commerce Ltd, Rapid House, 40 Oxford Road, High Wycombe, Buckinghamshire HP11 2EE, United Kingdom.
You can also contact us via Email: email@example.com